Sunday 12 October 2014

STAR ACTRESS, FLAKKY IDIDOWO IN HUSBAND SNATCHING MESS AS REAL WIFE SURFACES! Says: “He Didn’t Tell Me He Was Married Before”

Remember we broke the story few days ago that sexy actress Flakky Ididowo (Ronke Odusanya) secretly got married to her US based lover Femi Anibaba, recently. While many of her colleagues were still attacking the Ogun state born actress that she didn’t invite them for the wedding, the unexpected happened as another woman who goes by the name Folape Sokoya cried out that Flakky snatched her husband of 12 years from her, destroyed her home and made Femi abandon their 3 kids. Folape’s outburst came as a shock to many people as the news went viral on the internet. The distraught actress, Flakky suddenly became the subject of discussion on the internet and without giving a second thought many people attacked and called her names. Windz media put a call across to Flakky for her own side of the story and she explains “it’s quite funny how people jump into conclusion. There are always two sides to a story and I expect people to have heard my own side of the story before publishing. I won’t deny knowing Femi. I know him and he is just my friend. I also won’t deny knowing the woman in question, because I know her and am aware she was married to Femi and they got separated about two years ago. Let me break it down for you. I knew Femi back in 2008 through a very close friend who was in America then and not Liz da Silva as speculated, we got talking for a while and I asked him about his family, he told me he had children and was separated from his wife. I asked him why and he said things didn’t work out between them , and so we continued talking on phone . He always had time talking to me even in the dead of the night at American time, we got very close , I even met with his mum and siblings who lived in Lagos then . I still had my doubts about him because we had not seen each other eye to eye before and some men cannot be trusted’.
windzmedia, the actress went on to add that, ‘One very fateful day , I got a message on my Facebook from a lady called FOLAPE SOKOYA , she asked me “do you know anyone called FEMI ANIBABA” and I said yes “he is my friend” and she went on to say “please stop talking to him because he is my husband and I’m carrying his third child”. I was very shocked and embarrassed, even though I had my doubts, I didn’t expect that much. I immediately printed out the message and went to his people to show them and I called him and explained everything to him but he told me things were not going on well with both of them and asked me if I didn’t wonder how he had so much time talking to me and that even if I called him anytime of the day, he was always picking up. He said they both lived in the same house but each person minds his or her own business, that day, I warned him never to call me again.
Later in May 2012 I was in America and I received a mail from him saying he heard I was around and he would like to see me that he was very down and had issues to discuss with me but I refused. He told me that he needs me more than anything right now because his wife had left him and she took the kids away too. Still I refused. Later when I got back to Nigeria he called me several times and then I decided to talk to him and he told me he can buy me a ticket to come to America and see things for myself. Later in September that same year I went to America and realized that she had truly left. We got closer and became friends. So please help me beg this woman not to rub my good name that I built over the years in mud. I did not snatch Femi from her neither did I separate both of them. I AM NOT ENGAGED TO FEMI NEITHER AM I PLANNING TO GET MARRIED TO HIM. She should tell everyone the truth; this is my own version and the gospel truth. As heaven is my witness. I only reacted to this because she wants to mess up my name and I don’t like these rumours of me getting married to different men every year” Efforts to reach Femi proved abortive but sources close to him told windz media that Femi and Folape have been separated for about 3 years and procession their divorce. He also told us that Femi recently got approval for joint custody of their children and pays has been mandated by the court to pay a certain amount of money as child support every month. We also sent a message to Folape on Facebook and she responded that “Hello, sorry i spoke with my husband and he said it was all a lie and truly since there were no pictures to back it up then there is nothing i can do but thanks and keep me posted” The question right now is , Is Folake still married to her husband ? Stay tuned for more details

No comments:

Post a Comment